Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's July! How'd that happen??

Hello, dear Stiletto Readers. Here it is July 1st, and what do I have for you dear reader?

nada

zip

zero

zilch

How has the month of June flown by so fast?? How has this time slipped by us in the heat and hustle and bustle of swimming and playing in the water hose? Well, probably exactly that way, huh?

So, in order to "feel you out" I want you to talk to me. Where are you? What can I do for you? What do you need?

I don't know about you, but for me July and August are sort of difficult months. They're not normal, they don't have the "flow" like the rest of the year does. There is just something a bit more flowy from September to May.

So, to help with that, what do you need? (assuming you need anything from me ;)

Any topics you're interested in? Anything bothering you? What if we just did question and answer?

You question, I'll try to answer?

Then, when fall rolls around we'll kick off in September with something wonderful? Who knows, maybe through our talks here, we'll find we need to study something!

So, start asking...........

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi I have just found you and love your site and the things that you have to say. I will be doing some reviewing.I will back up and read past post also. I like to just review some of the things that I have learned this past yr and to make sure I am applying them. So Summer is just a review time for me. I hope you enjoy your summer. God bless!! Sharon

Unknown said...

Hi Natalie!
I'm about to get married here in a few months so the first thing on my mind is marriage; how it functions; how to fight fair; sex; birth control; sharing things; etc. I can't think of any specific questions but anything you could write about concerning marriage, I would love to read!